SWEET MEMO


Sweet Pinky

Thursday, September 3, 2009

"BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WITH HIJJAB CONTEST"

"BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WITH HIJJAB CONTEST"


Salam alls,

kay for diz entry....

i just explore this blog and i saw this cute contest... let me guess!!!!
hurmmm....yes...this is my first time joining contest through another blog....(",)..

hrmmm so why dont i try it, just try my luckly day....hahaksss....

orait guys if u all want to try and know more details about this, just click here,




mmm tadaaa ...here is my picture for the contest.....


i luv dis shawl too much!! it was so easy n simple to wear it!!!! damn i like u like crazyyyy!! hahaksss (",) mm i just bought it through online...... :p

2 comments:

LINA EVERLYNN said...

salam kenal dr lynna
thanxs join my contest ;)

MiSs YusRina said...

Salam Miss Lynna..
Salam Perkenalan (",)..
Nice to have friend like u di alam maya nie... by the way, congrats for will born twins yea!!!